Welcome to the Minimalistish Sabs, my name is Sabrina!
- On this blog, I’ll be sharing my journey with minimalism, simple living, mental health awareness sprinkled with motherhood. 🌿
Tidbits about me:
- I’m a 30 something year old divorced, single mom of three (two being twins).
- I’m a Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor through AAAI/ ISMA.
- I was born and raised in New York City.
- Currently, I live in the lovely state of New Hampshire.
- I graduated from the University of Vermont; go Catamounts!
- I have two younger brothers and two lovely parents. Both my parents and middle brother still live in NYC, while my youngest brother lives in Buffalo.
What I enjoy:
- On my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, reading anything on minimalism and simple living, going for walks, reading, exploring in nature, going to farmers markets and drinking copious amounts of coffee.
- Reach me at SabrinaCL88@gmail.com with any questions, comments or blog requests!
3 thoughts on “About Me”
This Maxie from Jaxpety.com, I was looking for some articles to read about fitness for health today, when I stumbled on your review on different products, it`s very cool with a lot of awesome and inspiring ideas.
Here is something related to this furniture, baby and kids topic and more, hope our website content and products will get your interest: https://www.jaxpety.com/home-furniture.html
Let me know if we can have any types of possible cooperation we love to pay, no matter guest post or review. And hope we can connect.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Have a nice day
LikeLiked by 1 person